Tuesday 13 November 2007

Which is Best - Nurture by email or telephone?

Someone asked me a question the other day to which I felt I wasn't able to give a good answer (happens all too often!). So I thought I'd solicit the opinions of this community.

We were discussing approaches to response management (a.k.a. Nurturing) within marketing questions. So you run the marketing activity and a bunch of people "raise their hand" . Perhaps they go to your website and they download a white paper in exchange for some contact information.


The question was: What is the most appropriate next touch? Should you pass the contact information to a telemarketing resource to engage by phone, or should you contact them via email?


My own views on the appropriate answer to this question continue to evolve. What would your answer be?

del.icio.us Tags: ,,,

No comments: